Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without prior notice, and the revised provisions shall take effect immediately from the date of publication.
(1). You know about all substance on this website, including data, information, photographs, recordings, implanted advancements and projects, textual styles, illustrations, music, sounds, pictures, maps, plans, symbols, composing and other the materials altered are licensed property that we and additionally outsider providers are secured by copyright or have acquired copyright licenses.
(2). You may use the materials on this site for private, non-business use. You may likewise electronically duplicate or print the data extricated from this site for private non-business use with no change and additionally option or erasure. You may not use the materials on this site or the materials on this site duplicated and changed in any shape for the reasons other than those portrayed above without our composed authorization.
(3). The responsibility for trademarks, business names, Company names, logos and exchange names showed or used on this site are possessed by IAdventure Escape tour and Travel Sdn. Bhd. You have not been allowed any rights or licenses.
Limitation of (something you owe/something you're responsible for/disadvantage)
Should a document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed, Malaysiavisa.my will only be responsible if it is at fault and its (something you owe/something you're responsible for/disadvantage) will be limited to the basic replacement cost of that item. Malaysiavisa.my is not responsible for items misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by a delivery service or issuing authority. Malaysiavisa.my accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of such documents. Malaysiavisa.my accepts no (responsibility for/blame for) travelers electing to get on- visas. To the greatest possible extent permitted by law, Malaysiavisa.my. leaves out/keeps out or limits any direct, indirect or resulting loss and all law-related or suggested conditions and warranties.
Terms and condition for Refunds
1. Once you have already submitted your application through our website, it is assumed, accepted and agreed that we will begin the submission process immediately.
2. In case you decided to request a cancelation and seek for return of money, before the application’s submission to Malaysia Immigration, you can drop us an email at [email@example.com]. But please bear in mind, that there will have an appropriate amount to be returned prior to the Government Fees only. All countervail requests will only be effective within 30 minutes after the application has been made by the client.
3. There will be no refundable amount to all users who have made their application through this website in case of any Visa denial upon Malaysia Immigration / High Commission or Government’s decision.
4. Visa fees are also non-refundable if you chose not to use your visa as service has already been accomplished.
5. For all cooling down period cases or any passport which exist in the Government’s system due to double application to other travel agency, only the Government Fees will be returned.
6. In addition, for all Express Visa Application who have the above issues will have a return deducted by USD 35. If you made a double payment or multiple payments for the same application due to a system error, please email us with the full details and we will make refund of the excess fees.
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the Malaysia Law. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this website, you hereby agree to be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Any item or service accessible from this server or from this site is free from errors, PC virus or abandons or can give continuous or convenient administration;
This site is ensured by security and we won't be in charge of any specialized imperfections, PC virus, PC crashes, PC hacking (counting blocking administration assaults), trouble entering the site, PC shutdown, benefit interruption, loss of email content, conveyance blunders or Responsible to you or any outsider for any deferral or inability to get mistakes or deficient information;
Any movement items and administrations on this site are in accordance with your necessities;
You can get the base price tag for the item and/or benefit by means of this site;
Accessibility of items and/or benefits on this site;
There are no mistakes in using this site and all product, items or administrations related with this site;
Use this site to get results
The culmination, exactness, unwavering quality and liquidity of any data, content, information, administrations, guidance or items accessible on or accessible on the Site the execution of this site may not be satisfied.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have a relevant visa or transfer station visa and a passport with a validity period of at least six months and that meets all entry and exit conditions.